Rules and Regulations
(Last update: 29 August 2017, 12:52:37)
Arrow Cargo Virtual (ACV) - Rules and Regulations
1. Minimum criterias for acceptance as ACV candidate
- Good kind of behavior;
- Minimum age of 18;
- Sufficient skills in speaking and writing English;
- At least intermediate flying skills and being generally experienced in using FSX or P3D;
- Being able to fly one of these candidate-aircrafts from A to B (flight-route): CS B-727-200F, CS B-737-200F;
- The will and discipline to fulfill each ACV-flight according to our rules and obligations;
- The will to appear from time to time on our forum (optional: and on teamspeak);
- Free ACV-pilot slot available.
2. Minimum software needed
- One of these flight-sim's properly installed and running: FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv2 or P3Dv3.
- Installed and running Skype with micro/headset (video-cam not needed).
- Installed and running Teamspeak 3 Client with micro/headset.
- At least one of the used aicraft add-ons installed and running.
- (Optional but recommended) To have one or all of the hub airport add-ons installed and running.
- (Optional but recommended) To have one or more destination airport add-ons installed and running.
- ACVacars must be installed and running. You are able to download this software from our download-section after acceptance as candidate.
3. Career at Arrow Cargo Virtual
- The "career" at ACV as a virtual airline pilot is only just for fun.
- NO real money gets payed and NO employment contract will be closed thereby.
- The use of real currency symbols is just for fun, does not mean anything and is only for increasing the gaming atmosphere within ACV.
- The ACV-membership is free. No payment of contribution has to be payed.
- Every member of ACV is free to terminate his ACV-membership whenever he/she wants.
- Arrow Cargo Virtual (ACV) or PeteFly82 canNOT be held responsible/liable for acts of ACV-members.
4. Legal/Disclaimer and FAQ
- By accepting the rules and regulations you assure to have read and you fully accept the content of the Legal/Disclaimer section of the ACV-Website.
- By accepting the rules and regulations you assure to have read and you fully accept the content of the FAQ section of the ACV-Website.